We're so glad that you've decided to join us. Here are a few items you should know when making your travel arrangements to Durham, NC.
The Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference 2018 will be held at the Durham Convention Center.
Address: 301 West Morgan St, Durham, NC 27701
There are several hotels located within a short walk or drive from the convention center.
Room blocks for conference attendees are available at the:
Durham Marriott City Center
- Room rates at $139 / night
- Government rates may be available
- Reservation includes complimentary WiFi and discount valet parking for $12 per day per car
- Book Your Room Now
- Room block is full as of July 23, 2018
- You can contact the hotel at (919) 956-6700 to inquire about availability - mention the Sustainable Fleet Conference for best available rates
Raleigh-Durham International (RDU) is the most convenient airport for travel to and from the Durham Convention Center. RDU is located approximately 20 minutes from Downtown Durham.
Travel To/From Airport
Taxi/Ridesharing: RDU Taxi Inc. is the official taxi service of RDU Airport. However, ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft are available out of RDU.
Hotel Shuttle: Some hotels offer shuttle services between their locations and RDU. Check with your hotel before arriving.
Public Transit: GoTriangle offers service across the region. Check GoTriangle's website for service times to and from the airport.
Train: The NC Department of Transportation and Amtrak offer convenient train service. Check NC by Train for routes and times.